An increasing number of people watch videos online and many companies are looking to online videos as an key part of their online marketing. Video can increase the length of time a viewer spends on your website and can generate more interest in your properties by giving the buyer a more realistic view.
Universal now incorporates a YouTube video link that can be associated with specific properties with the click of a button. Property videos are then visible for customer to browse via your own website.
How does it work?
- Film your property video
- Create and edit your finalised property video
(Windows Vista come with 'Windows Movie Maker', click here)
- Upload your video to YouTube (YouTube account is required)
- In Universal select the property and click the advertising tab. Using the YouTube link simply paste the video URL from YouTube. You have have up to three videos per property.
- Sync the property video to your website for customers to view instantaneously
What are the benefits of using video tours?
Video can be an excellent tool when it comes to marketing a property. For potential customers, property video are the next best thing to actually visiting the property in person.
- Engage the viewer leaving a lasting impression
- Enable customers to take a tour 24/7
- Giving the feel of a property in a way not possible with still photographs
- Property videos may also help to reduce the number of wasted viewings
- Give you the edge over your competitors
- No additional costs
- No bandwidth issuesIts totally free