Terms & conditions
"FREE TO LIST DATA FEED" LICENCE AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT is between Thesaurus Technology and Net House Prices.
The terms of this Agreement are intended to govern the use of all Data supplied to Nethouseprices Ltd.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Agreement the words and expressions set out below shall have the following meanings:
"the Portal" means a single legal entity which is a customer of Thesaurus Technology who wishes to use Data supplied by Thesaurus Technology
"permitted websites" this is a list of URL’s that the data can be published on and is limited to Nethouseprices.com
"agent" an estate or letting agent who’s data is contained in the feed
- LIMITS ON USE OF THE DATA
Except as and only to the extent expressly permitted pursuant to this Agreement, the Portal shall not:
- Use the Data for any purpose other than for the purpose of:
- a) providing a property search and displaying the property details on the permitted website(s)
- b) producing statistics from the data;
- Copy or reproduce, extract, publish or reutilise the whole or any part of the Data for any third party;
- Transfer, sell, license, disseminate or in any way part with possession of the whole or any part of the Data to any third party
- Create its own product or service containing any of the Data and offer it to any third party.
- PORTAL OBLIGATIONS
- The Portal shall keep any property details published on their website complete and accurate.
- The Portal shall keep the property details displayed on their website up to date.
- The Portal shall make sure the link to the EPC is always displayed.
- The Portal must always have a FREE TO LIST option for ALL Agents data contained in the feed.