Draw an area on the map to discover available listings in a custom location. This is a great interactive way for users to get a bird’s eye view of the listings you have. Incorporating Google Street View, users can get a clear picture of the street and surrounding area.
Finding properties to buy or rent is one of the key functions for your website. We ensure searching is easy and simple for the end user.
We can tailor listings with:
• Large images • Icons • Maps • Videos • EPC • Floorplans • Social media
We design our websites to be ‘responsive’. This means your website fits perfectly on any device that it is accessed on: smartphone, tablet, desktop PC or TV. Both Google and your customers will take notice if your website is not smartphone friendly.
Twitter and Facebook feeds can be embedded on websites to show your latest posts. Sharing a specific property via social media on your website has never been easier. Just let us know which social sharing platform you want to use from Pinterest to Facebook!
Show off your properties in the best light with full screen, high quality images. Allow users to flick through pictures to get a real feel for the property.
Make use of simple capture forms in the right places to obtain customer details.
• Valuation request • Mailing list registration • Request a viewing
Allow vendors and landlords to login into your website from their smartphone, tablet or desktop PC. Linking with the Universal database it will pull through:
• Viewings • Offers • Tenancies • Statements • Maintenance
Allow users to upload their own property via your website. They can submit images, descriptions, dimensions, plus many key features. The property listing can then by synchronised directly into Universal for vetting before it goes live.
Thesaurus Technology can host your website and register your domain name. If you are looking to transfer from your current provider to ourselves, we can make the transition as smooth as possible.
Incorporating Google analytics is a great way of tracking the traffic to your website. Find out a wealth of information about the visitors to your site including how they arrived at your site and what search terms they used to find you.
1) If you would like us to host your website, free hosting is included for the first year. After that the hosting fee is £50 per year.
2) The £750 fee does not include the implementation of the Google Maps API. If this is required this can be implememnted free of charge.
3) We can design websites that work with many estate agency products. Please contact us for more information. No Universal subscription is required.