The Tenant Shop facility within Universal allows a 'New Lead' to be created, updated and promoted to a 'New Tenant' which can then be vacated.
Important: All information added or amended within this Tenant Shop window is only passed across to Tenant Shop and not stored within Universal.
How to add your Tenant Shop ID:
- Go to Tools > Maintenance (System Settings) - You will need to be logged in as the Admin
- Select the System Settings tab, scroll down to Tenant Shop Id and replace blank with your unique ID followed by the Save button.
How to create a 'New Lead' record:
- Find the appropriate tenancy then press the Tenant Shop button.
- Enter all the details you would like to transfer to Tenant Shop and press Create.
- This message will appear if the details that Tenant Shop needs are left blank.
- Enter all required details and press Create.
- The following message will appear if the details have been added successfully.
How to update a 'New Lead' record:
- Details can be updated by pressing the Update button.
How to promote a 'New Lead' record:
- A Lead can be promoted to a New Tenant record by pressing the Promote button.
How to vacate a 'New Tenant' record:
- When the tenancy is due to end within two weeks or less a Vacate button will appear allowing the tenant to be converted from 'New Tenant' to 'Vacating Tenant'.
- Additional details will need to be entered.
- The following message will appear if the tenant has been successfully converted
- Additional details added while vacating a tenant can be viewed on the Vacate Details tab